View Single Post
Old 2009-07-30, 17:56   Link #140
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
I'm guessing Jimbei can use Haki, since he fought with Ace for so long.
Possible.
But I think Jimbei may have a affinity for water, him being a powerful merman. The full extent of his power has yet to be revealed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
It's all just a game of rock, paper, scissors. Luffy's weakness is swordsmen, so Zoro matches up really well against Luffy. Whether he is actually stronger, I dunno.

Now if we are debating which character is tougher, I would say Luffy. This being simply because he is a rubberman and can take a lot more physical damage then a normal human.
Naw. They're both tough, Zoro is more serious kind of tough though (hence his serious murderous intent he gives off in all his fights. If anything Luffy is more of a Daredevil then Zoro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Still, the fact that Blackbeard turned down the commander position is pretty interesting indeed. It looks like Whitebeard and his crew already acknowledged Teach's strength (which is further evidenced by the fact that Whitebeard tried to stop Ace from hunting him down)......
Yeah, that interested me too.
This whole time I had the impression that Blackbeard was intentionally hiding his strength.

Sengoku seems to be panicking (or showing more lack of self-control) than the Admirals themselves.

Kizaru is my favorite Admiral because he's funny. He just got this confident/careless attitude when shit is easy-going but the moment somebody strong appears he's just like, "Aww shit, now I actually gotta try hard [sighes]" lol.

Another interesting fact was Sengoku was wrong. Whitebeard didn't know Ace was Gol D. Roger's son. Ace told him. It would've been pretty ridiculous if Whitebeard would have somehow found out. You can't say Ace look like Roger, and thats how he knew because looks doesn't necessarily mean relations. Whitebeard even said Ace is nothing like Roger (personality-wise).