View Single Post
Old 2011-12-29, 00:15   Link #454
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
^ I dunno, the main reason why I stopped submitting signatures for SOTM is that it's always the usual people who wins. And those "usual people" are the most active ones in making signatures.

i.e. The contest is too niche.

We need at least 30 participants so that things are more interesting. SOTM is boring if you end up competing against the same faces and there's no one else willing to join. Might as well leave this contest in indefinite hiatus while leaving the signature making to the rest of the forum.
Maybe you should just accept the fact that the '' usual '' people are also best at making signatures. Indeed, why bother making signatures so actively if they weren't any good? Their works are nice to look at ; Obviously they get votes. Make a good entry and you'll get votes. I did not vote for patchy each SOTM because I like Patchy's works in general, but because I liked the banners she made.

I really don't see what is '' rigged '' here. It just seems the people who don't get any votes are complaining because their signatures which aren't as good aren't doing well D:

Sorry if it sounds harsh but it's the truth ..