View Single Post
Old 2012-12-30, 07:43   Link #113
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
So that was it all about... I saw one poster, but couldn't stand long enough to decipher it

Day Two (66% yaoi, 33% touhou)

This time I used the Rinai line to reach Kokusai-Tenjijō station (~650m from Tokyo Big Sight), which was a wise choice considering that there was the start of the queue to enter comiket.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

So arriving at 9:45, I had to wait about 45 minutes to enter the Big Sight, and then another 20-25 minutes to enter West Halls 3&4 (corporate booths) which unfortunately had not restocked. Then about half an hour to reach the East Halls (doujin area). That was a complete waste of time

This time there were even more people in the West Halls, but less lining up for the popular booths... 5pb line was half then yesterday (~100m and 5-6 person wide, check the first photo below).

Images

The East Halls were also crazy packed, I managed to visit the three booths I planned (after waiting for 10-15 minutes in line for each one), and browse through most of the touhou doujinshi circles for new artists

Images

All this until 13:30 when I had to leave, which was an adventure itself... it took 45 minutes to plow through the crowd from the edge of the East Halls (where the touhou circles were located) to the entrance of Kokusai-Tenjijō station, where another long line to enter the train was... needless to say the train was totally packed with fudonshi and lolicons until Ōimachi station

Images

Pictures are more shaky today, because the area was more crowded, and there is not only no way to stand still (except from designated areas), but I could hardly open my backpack most of the time to stuff the doujinshi I bought.
Can you help me by getting that Nanoha poster?
To get that poster donate 400 ml of blood?