View Single Post
Old 2009-08-12, 19:55   Link #17
sirn
田舎者言うな

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
So... despite my Japanese being not that great I ended up picking all of them up at my nearest Comic Tora no ana.

Bakemonogatari 1st and 2nd part. Kizumonogatari and nisemonogatari 1st and 2nd part. The books are super pricey and it was 7600 total :'(.

But my question is, is the series already completed or is it still in serialization?
Bakemonogatari is already completed in itself, Kizu and Nise is more of an expansion for those who still want to enjoy it. Two more books are planned next year (see above discussion). About the price... yes, the more I love the series, the more I hate Kodansha BOX.

You seems to be lucky to be able to pick up a complete set. I heard it's out of stock almost everywhere in Japan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
Speaking of characters that have already been "completed," I wonder how the Hitagi fans will react her cutting her hair becoming "normal" again. It would be interesting to see just how much she has changed and if the core of her interactions with Koyomi are still the same i.e. how their conversations with each other are like now. I'm thinking that they would still have the same sharp wit, although I guess Hitagi would be better able to show the emotions that go with the verbal jabs now.
One Hitagi fan here. From the day I heard she's cutting her hair and gaining emotions back, I'm still trying to believe it's a yandere flag or get to meet kai'i the second time. Something isn't just right if Hitagi isn't emotionless. Just like how Hanekawa is switching to contact lense.
sirn is offline   Reply With Quote