Thread: ai sp@ce
View Single Post
Old 2008-11-14, 15:19   Link #57
Marine-RX179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideki-Motosuwa View Post
In all honesty, someone needs to make a guide on how to make money to buy stuff ingame cause Nico Points are expensive as hell right now (I can only muster buying 1000 points worth) and everything that's dollers is expensive but I'm sure I can spend time making it if I knew what to do.
I only started playing on this yesterday, anyway...
for making in game money (Ds), you'd have to do the quests for the NPCs that are located over the Clannad, Shuffle, Da Capo islands. Basically all the quests start with a NPC, asking you to find other NPC(s), and then report back to him/her once you are done...so there are a lot of running around, back and forth between the NPCs. This would be difficult for anyone that don't understand Japanese, as the hints for the NPCs that you need to look for are in Japanese (naturally), and you gotten remember who you got the quests from in order to report back to get the reward (it wouldn't be too much of a problem, if you can read and understand the quest log). Good thing I can read and understand majority what the NPCs say...

I made 24,200Ds for completing all the quests (I think) on for the NPCs on the 3 islands...however, I'm not sure if I will get any more quest after this...guess I'll have to wait and see.

And then there's a NPC inside Sotokanda (外神田), the guy on the left counter he gives out 1000Ds each day (not in-game day, but each real-life day)...kinda like income support

Here's some of my photos and sceenshot for those that are interested (click on the picture thumbnail to see full size pic):

Taken in front of a building in Akihabara

You can see the Akihabara station from here

Another photo around the Akihabara station area

Front of the exit of the Akihabara station! Definitely a photo that that all Akiba visitor should take

Akiba I'm here!

The infamous GAMERS! Yay!

P.S. I'm still having trouble figuring out how to use the in-game cellphone, cause it just won't let me input the receipt name...
My in-game name is みかげ, and I'm always on Channel 1. My home is on Clannad Island.

Last edited by Marine-RX179; 2008-11-15 at 01:52.
Marine-RX179 is offline   Reply With Quote