View Single Post
Old 2011-12-04, 14:23   Link #1
MikuMagica
Magical Vocaloid Member

Exclamation Special holiday request for the AnimeSuki commnunity! (Everyone can participate)

I asked a mod for permission and the best place for this before posting to be safe.

I'm in need of your help, everyone!

Hi. I'm Moonie but you all can call me Moonie XD
I've been getting support from various anime communities to take part in this and have quite a bit of submissions. I would also like to get participants from this community since there are obviously a lot of anime fans here lol.
I'm getting some submissions but I still need quite a bit for the project.
Anyone with a mic can participate!

[What I'm Making]
I'm making a huge Christmas/winter themed amv featuring many anime series, holiday music and fitting music from various VNs and even a OC Remix. The project is planned to be 56 minutes not including intro/outro and special segments.

[What I Need]
Now the reason I'm positing here is that for 2 special segments in the video, I want to have season greetings style voice messages from tons of anime fans from all over the world and I'm trying to get as many people as possible interested in doing one.
All this requires is you recording a short (like 10 seconds or less) voice message and that would only take a small amount of your time.
The AMV is planned to be released mid this month and its a good opportunity for you to take part in something with many other anime fans all over the globe.
So far I've been getting submissions from Spain, Germany, Japan and more parts of the world and I'd love to have more in this!
Anyone that has access to a mic is welcome to join in this.

[Info & Rules]
01: The time to submit your greeting is ASAP!
I need these over the next week or so and I'm also getting support from other communities
so hurry up and send yours end to make sure you make it before the project closes! Since this just requires making a short voice recording, it should not take you long.

02: You can use your real name, online nick name or both in your greeting.

03: For those that are unsure how the season greetings are suppose to be, here are
some examples already submitted from other participants:
http://www.soulanime.net/amv7/Lydia_(Chase).wma
http://www.soulanime.net/amv7/xXChromeXByakuran.wav
Remember that these are just examples and you don't have to say yours the same way.
You are free to do yours anyway you want and its preferred that you come up with something original so have fun wit it!
For any AMVers on here, you can mention your studio name if you have one!

04: Your greeting doesn't have to be in English, it can be in any language you want.

05: This project is for AUDIO ONLY! Just send your recording as audio (wav, mp3 or wma only!).
Don't send any video files or other audio formats besides those mentioned.

06: While staying under 10 seconds is preferred, if you need to go over a bit for your message, that's perfectly fine. Don't rush your message just to meet the 10 sec time limit if you have a lot to say.

07: Avoid saying a lot of uhs or umms in your recording.
If it helps, write down what you want to say first.

08: Your recording should NOT be harsh or contains clicks, pops or
background noise like music or other people talking. I should ONLY hear your voice.

09: Those that have a youtube account can see the rules/info video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xitKv4QQ4DY
You can also PM your greeting there if you want. Be sure to let me know who you are on here if your account name is different there.

10: When sending your greeting, upload it to a place like mediafire, megaupload etc
and post it here or PM me with it. You can also PM on my Youtube account, MikuMagica if you wish.

11: Tell me what anime character you want to represent you. Vocaloids
and game characters are also allowed of course.
If you don't care what character represents you, let me know and I'll pick one for you.

Other: If possible please try to name your recording something like "MikuMagica - Holiday Greeting"
That makes it easier for me to keep things organized.

Other 2: If you voice act, its perfectly fine to do your greeting in a character voice. You don't have to be serious, you can be silly and random in your message. Have fun and put your own spin on it!
Just make sure you keep your messages clean so now curse words or pervy messages!

Feel free to ask any questions and I look forward to having you take part in this.

Last edited by MikuMagica; 2011-12-04 at 16:38.
MikuMagica is offline   Reply With Quote