Thread: Licensed Tenjo Tenge!
View Single Post
Old 2004-04-03, 08:20   Link #49
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yebyosh
The animation for Tenjou Tenge is done entirely by the Koreans. This is from the credits. So it is done differently from the Japanese animation style.

If this show turns into an Ikkitousen, then yeah it might not be worth watching & can be thrown into the trash. But to condemn it this early whilst knowing how the manga has turned out?

For those comdemning the manga, I find it surprising you would quote fighting mangas that had them fighting & fighting over pointless repetitive issues just to be stronger and face strangely stronger enemies that no-one had ever heard of or appeared out of thin air, to be superior. And this is over the issue of plot?

Crimson, it might be understandable of you to comdemn it since as a self-proclaimed ecchi Nazi and admittance of only watching of fanservice, you only see the fanservice and not anything of plot or story.
Theres nothing to see but fanserice, thats the thing. I got into the manga because i heard it had fanservice in it, thats what people were saying, not because it was a kickass fighting manga with good plot.

I enjoyed the first few volumes but then the story started to go in circles, nothing ends everything just builds up and repeat itself.

I can name a ton of anime/manga that has fanservice and a good story, Ten Ten is just not one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova
Well that's your opinion, no need to keep pushing it in everyone's faces.
Well yes its my opinion, and if you don't like it then too bad. Ten Ten has gotten enough hype when its not even that great, i'm just finally speaking my mind on it so people don't run off thinking its a great manga because it really isn't.

Its not that i completely hate the manga, i do enjoy it for what it is. Which is pure fanservice, and good artwork.

Quote:
And HOW do you know that for sure? Care to prove that assumption?
Do you really think the story in the anime will be any better than the manga? Which anime that is based on a manga has a better story?

I bet you can't even tell me what the manga is about. Who is fighting who for what reason? Which group is fighting against which group? I bet its gotten so confusing and ridiculous you don't even remember.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote