View Single Post
Old 2012-11-21, 08:03   Link #1935
Esebian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
^ From the PV it looks like almost the entire chapter 5 in vol 4 (the entire part with Tonkii) will be cut out. Episode 21 will probably cover the entire chapter 6 and the beginning of chapter 7 (the scene at the hospital).

I think we'll be able to see the entire chapter 9 animated after all. Episode 22-24 will probably cover mostly chapter 7 and 8, and episode 25 will cover mostly chapter 9.
Well they had to decide: Either put Tonkii in or animate the last chapter properly; I can't say there was much of a choice as the adventure with Tonkii doesn't add much to the plot of this season and in another they could always do a flashback episode

@ronelm Ye but as said this episode you can always put into a flashback, the whole chapter 9 would be a bit different as you had to squeeze it in at the beginning of the next season just to then switch to GGO. That obviously wouldn't please many people so imo they took the right choice (ofc it would be the best if both could be animated but with the limited episode number I can't see that happening)
Esebian is offline   Reply With Quote