View Single Post
Old 2012-04-30, 19:54   Link #67
mayumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
I don't know... they're not just having a private fight, all the others are there, watching, and it's clearly something unexpected. I have no idea why Andy is hitting him, but since it seems next ep is going to be the "Everyone Gets Their Shit Together" episode I guess it's something along the lines of "this happened because you couldn't get your shit together"...

...so, like, is there any evidence that Amata is putting Mikono on a pedestal/worships the ground she walks on? The guy is not obsessed, he's in love. (It's funny how I keep seeing the "unhealthily obsessed with him/her" "failing to see him/her as a real person" etc. arguments in different fandoms, when it comes to certain couples.)
seriously has he ever doubted her? like come one the way he keeps following her around like a whipped/lost dog trying to connect with her about anything from his mother to father to being useless. he is so attached to her. he did not confront her about kagura only understanding that she might have felt this way or that way, making excuses etc.