View Single Post
Old 2009-10-13, 21:15   Link #6397
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

i have an animation that needs identifying, the animation is quite old, and i watch it when i was a kid, about...10-15 years ago, but i'll try to describe it to best i can.

the story is about a kid who borns from a peach/fruit, where these two elders found him along the river and took him in. Later, this kid (a male) can transform and equip armor, his armor is red,white-ish and his helmet has like a peach symbol on it. Later in the show, he has 3 pets/companions, one is a bird, one is a cat and one is a monkey. Each and one of these animals can fuse with the peach kid and combine to get better armor and power. There are also 3 other kids (male) who can transform and equip armor to fight. One other is a kid who likes gold and his companion is a bear. The 4th can transform to somewhere along the lines of dragon armor. I forgot the 3rd one.

The show also has a princess in which the peach kid and this evil prince (peach kid's rival) fights to get her love or something.

The evil side has 3-4 other evil guys as well.

That's the best i can tell, i know the Cantonese name of it but i want to see if i can find it somewhere and watch it again, since i cannot finish it ><.

Thanks!
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote