View Single Post
Old 2012-10-25, 14:57   Link #30994
Kiltias

Quote:
I'm willing to bet there are things we haven't figured out yet.
Numbers in EP 3 are what bother me.

Battlers birthday but also the day Yasu became Beatrice.
Someone pointed this out on Youtube and FB that they might also refer to the deaths of the first 3 novels referring to Van Dines Rule about a code.

Works like a charm that I can't deem it as coincidence, though it would only bring forth more trouble as it mentions Rosa.

Another thing would be that from a comment Kyrie made in EP 3 that Hideyoshis role might be different than thought in it.....

Though I rather ask if I may elaborate first seeing that I'm feel like a nuisance here....

EDIT:
Scuse me what the (bleep)?
Just saw KNMs Part 4 (newest vid) about going against Shkanon.
Umineko isn't a real novel but a computer game thus just like any videogame, the player is a figure in the game which is why Ryukishi deceives us thus Umineko has 3 difficulties:
Easy - Magic did it.
Normal - Official Explanation
Hard - Hidden Truth.

The readers/players play against the hidden Final Boss which is Ryukishi as the novel is all about seeing through deceptions.
And as we are the players in the game so is Ryukishi per Ikuko with his weapon being deception and we need to defeat him and the normal difficulty.
So his explanation is the Golden Truth for the players satisfied with having beaten it on normal mode.
The hurdle is that people think Ryukishi messed up his story when its actually a purposely set deception so you can actually only reach the 3rd layer by strictly following his rules and what he wrote.Trust what he was writing, trust that with the rules he gave there IS a solution.

LOL:
I know there are critics saying the story makes no sense if you can't trust the Author but the irony is I DO trust the Author.I trust he's NOT Incompetent, I trust he didn't screw up the story and I DO trust the very rules he gave the story so the actual truth is the Shkanon believers are the ones not trusting Ryukishi as they're the ones thinking he messed up.

Last edited by Kiltias; 2012-10-25 at 19:13.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote