View Single Post
Old 2013-03-08, 18:46   Link #90
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Just call the new government Sybil 2.0. New and improved. People won't care about it any more than they did before. The government's functions was secret, so no one can notice changes anyway.
Replace a shitty asshole system with an even more shitty asshole system. One that can't even read psycho-passes accurately so crimes will start happening again. And then the Psycho-hazard happens.

I'm having more and more trouble trying to explain how dangerous the psycho-hazard is. It's like introducing a simple flu to a person who has been sterile for all of their lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran View Post
The Sibyl System would have to be abolished, of course. That's not even a necessary side effect of the change - it's one of the primary goals.
Both of you seem to not get how rooted the Sibyl system is. You can think what you want of it, but it's keeping the peace. If you forcefully remove it, there will be nothing left to keep the peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
If Sybil can't deliver what Akane wants, Akane will take what she can get.
What Akane WANTS, is what's good for the greatest amount of people.

Actually, if I were her, I would capture Makishima and indeed have him added to the system. It would drastically improve things imho.