View Single Post
Old 2007-05-22, 07:23   Link #217
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbka View Post
As I allready wrote - Aono is sick in mind. I am not condemming her 'cause we don't know if she did this to Matsuri willingly or it just happend, but I am condemming her jealousy. If your love for someone is pure and not sick, you can still love him and be happy, 'cause he/she is happy in life - even if he/she is with a nother person in love relationship. Or if you are more realistic you can see that he wont love you, wish him luck and try to find your own happyness. To much jealousy is allways bad and bring people into a state of insanity where they can't see anymore what is good or bad, what is true or not... brings to murders...
That is why I am against obssesive jealousy. That is why I don't like Aono. For me she should just stay in the hospital - hospital for insane people and be treated by a very good psychoterapist
i doubt that its just jealousy that got aono in that psycho mode...if you think about it in the past yorito has already established a good relationship with matsuri...he may not find it as love (more like a really good friendship) but aono would have interpreted it differently...what she sees here is a threat to her very existance...and very much so if she is unable to carry on with her own relationship with yorito if matsuri takes him away...

but it goes on much further...as if it isnt bad enough for aono to already dislike matsuri...im willing to bet that it is matsuri who had a hand in yorito dying (though we still dont know the causes yet) ~ this dislike has turned to hate in a flash..."why?...why does my brother have to die for this yaka?"

and to make matters even worse...matsuri then goes on to revive aono after she attempted to join yorito in the afterlife okey thats just rubbing salt into the wounds...life isnt worth living anymore without yorito is what aono is thinking...and after "x" amount of years she manages to find him again...and this time she is determined to stay with him...

and thats where matsuri shows up again to take him away...the bane of aono's existance is back...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS