View Single Post
Old 2007-09-18, 23:16   Link #32
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Konata and Kagami - The single best stereotyping comedic duo I have ever seen, period. One is a tried and true tsundere, and the other a wholly new species: A character specifically made for otakus and for no other reason.

Kagami - Realistic tsundere the way the word should have meant for. For everyone looking for a definition of tsundere, Kagami's your new poster girl.

Konata - the perfect parody of otakuism...all in one small package. Come on...she radiates otaku and probably doesn't weigh more than 100 pounds. She's also terrifyingly insensitive and secretly insightful at the same time. I think I've spent too much time thinking about how she became the way she is.

Misao - She may have came late, but she's a real submarine hit when it comes to voice acting. We heard far too little of her playfully fanged voice.

Minami - This might actually be character development: she grew gradually more open as the third year episodes went by, and in the end her behavior was somewhere between Miyuki and Tsukasa. She's also, for better or for worse, pure fanwork plot bait.