View Single Post
Old 2007-09-19, 00:49   Link #33
therationalpi

I tried to keep my votes to a minimum. Still ended up with 5.

Kagamin: My favorite from the beginning. I have a thing for the sarcastic straight-man. Her reactions to Konata's silly antics are what make the jokes fly. Great tsundere moments. The twintails are a great look on her. And her expression when she picked up the yaoi manga in the comiket episode was 250% win by volume.

Shiraishi: An amicable character who ends up in the worst positions, like sitting next to Akira-sama on a television set. Something about good people getting the punishment they deserve makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

Misao: Oh Em Gee. I love her voice. To call it a laugh riot doesn't do it justice. She'd be my #1 if she had more screen time.

Patricia Martin: Reminds me of myself all too much. So easy to relate to that I can't help but like her. Incredibly cute voice.

Tamura Hiyori: If Yuu-chan knew half the things that went through Tamura's head, she'd be terrified. If she knew all of them, she'd call the cops. The way she catches herself in the middle of her yuri fantasies never fails to make me laugh.