View Single Post
Old 2010-03-12, 22:40   Link #4990
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussar67 View Post
Ever since reading Continuing On My Own I've hoped that it would be adapted as a movie format -- either theatrical or OVA -- rather than as episodes, because after the apartment scene it is nothing but two great, fast-paced action sequences flipping between Tokyo and Merida Island. Reading the book kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish, and it'd be a shame, imo, to break that up with commercials and episode breaks. But what will be will be.
I would think that if they did make it an anime adaption, they would combine several novels into a season. The first season covered a couple novels. Owaru Day by Day was an exceptionally longer novel, and almost all of it is covered in TSR. I would think they would make DVMC a movie, it's pretty short, so possibly 2 hours? I'd like the rest in episodes, but that's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkoolRumble4Ya View Post
It's about to be spring when is Gatoh gonna release the novel?
Oh gosh. I know it's good to be optimistic about the new novel, but it doesn't seem like it will be coming out any time soon. I always wonder why it takes 50 years to finish writing a light novel, compared to several series of books that come out a lot faster (they're like 700+ pages too), but maybe he's busy. If anyone hears any news about it, we could perhaps have a confirmed release date?