View Single Post
Old 2013-01-03, 01:53   Link #5
judasmartel
*Author

Well, I know my share of basketball rules, I just need to research some more of the deep stuff. Like how high the scores should be, for example. My research indicates that U-17 tournament scores for any gender vary like crazy, although but I guess the acceptable average score ranges between 60-70. Defensive teams would hold their opponents to about 40, really fast offense teams would easily score 80+.

I actually thought Shohoku was a high-offense team, they can easily score 80+ in 40 minutes every time, save when they're up against Shoyo which held them to just 62, 22 in the first half.

I am so cautious of asking about this in basketball forums, because everyone there is talking about men's basketball. I do like to consult some details about boys' ball from there, but I don't know where to consult things about girls' ball.

See, if there's one thing I want to avoid while writing this, it would be people telling me I don't know anything about basketball, like they said about Seo Kouji (author of Suzuka and KimIruMachi) once the run of his own basketball manga Cross Over was finished.

If anyone knows some forum where I can consult more about this, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

EDIT: Wait. Maybe I could ask KnB fans about this? Sure, KnB turned me off for its outrageous physics-defying moves, but it's my best shot, considering most SD fans have gone older.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote