View Single Post
Old 2005-12-27, 23:21   Link #31
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx
please... why would those silowets show an image of possibly shanks and possibly mihawk and yet none of the other shichibukai? (not to mention, that supposed pic of Mihawk... the hat is actually a bit different from mihawk's)... Those images are NOT supposed to be anyone in particular... they are faceless sketches that represent the shichibukai faction in general and NOT the current existing members... the government's conversation is very weak evidence and can mean a number of things... yes that does include being a shichibukai, but it also includes not (inconclusive evidence proves nothing)... And Shanks and Mihawk are old rivals that have deep respect for eachother, no change in social status is gonna change that... such evidence holds little to no water

I kinda doubt that Gold Roger just gave himself up...
He may have been the most powerful pirate of his time, but that doesn't mean he was unbeatable... afterall, the title of pirate king only implies that he was the most powerful pirate, but that doesn't include the marines and bounty hunters...

My guess is that Gold Roger was either overpowered by a badass marine/bounty hunter, or the marines took advantage of a moment of weakness
(like attacking him right after he was weakened from a close but victorious fight against Whitebeard... or maybe a traitorious crewmate sold him out)
there are many things in one piece that may or may not exisit that we don't even know about... like marines more powerful then Ao Kiji and hand cuffs and prison cells that can hold even the most powerful of prisoners...
Slayerx your facts hold little to no water as well. Their is more evidence showing Shanks participating in the Shichibukai then him not being a member! that is all I am trying to say I think he is a member.

I also agree that Gold Roger was captured by a highly powerful marine. Maybe the Buddah himself. Sengoku in my opinion had something to do with it. Aokiji I agree with as well had a part in it.