View Single Post
Old 2008-03-06, 21:27   Link #48
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
May have a good idea there. If Lawrence can bring them a proposal that could net them much larger profit than just the 47 gold coins he owes he might have a chance. Since they spent one day going around the city. With only one day left to get them the money have to try something a bit crazy.

Near the end of the episode it was an unfortunate thing. Horo didn't want to stay behind since she thought it would give the impression that she was the type to just sit and relax while her partner was in trouble. Sadly her presence gave a different impression and so you have a bad situation at the end of the episode.

No matter what its clear Lawrence isn't going to end up in mines or on some ship. Horo will bust him out of that city and carry him to the forests of the North if she has to first. Continuing his career as a merchant is the optimal situation, but Horo will do what she has to.
Of course. But that's not what happens.

Remember those mercenaries that Lawrence avoided by taking a different route? I bet they want some armor.

And no, I haven't read the novels either. So it's not spoilers because I'm not sure that that happens.