View Single Post
Old 2008-07-15, 20:52   Link #258
blue skies
noch einmal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Like i said once Orihime does actually do something i will stop my dislike for her. I expected big things from her in the beginning but i was sadly disappointed later on. I think something needs to happen so orihime cant use her defensive or healing abilities that will force her to rely on her offensive capabilities because lets face it if you dont use it ya lose it and at the rate she's going if she cant stand up for herself and use her power shes never gonna get any control over it.
I think she's definitely going to redeem herself soon. I mean, she'd better. I love her anyway, but I definitely prefer the Inoue from the SS arc and earlier. I think standing up to Ulq was a nice start--how many times has she done that now? The last chapter was great for her; I think she's finally starting to realize that maybe she's not quite as useless as she thinks, and that she can help her friends. She's going to have some major development soon. I'm hoping it involves getting over Ichigo, but I'm probably setting the bar too high. She's going to learn and grow. I'm pretty sure. It's just taking waaay too long.

Quote:
It just frustrates me to no end that this girl is potentially the most powerful person in the series but she is being reduced to being portrayed as the weakest(I mean Uryuu with no powers still had her beat).
I sorta feel sorry for her because of that. She has this awesome power, and she's too afraid to use it. I hope she gets over it soon and kicks some ass herself.