View Single Post
Old 2010-07-17, 09:44   Link #4
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiji View Post
Good job on the new thread, Vexx. This is one manga I have a tendency to re-read over and over again. Although i have found that the voice of Noda inserts itself from the anime -- this is a good thing, though.

I find it interesting that while she says that the art info in the manga "shouldn't really be trusted", almost all of it is spot on as far as I can see. There's something about a manga that's cute, fun, funny AND educational.
I've read the first two volumes multiples times myself as well. Definitely looking forward to volume 3. Just need to order it eventually. Although with the release months away, I may do so a bit later.

I get the feeling the "shouldn't really be trusted" line is partially in jest and partially be on the safe side. Ie she warns us ahead of time just in case.

In any case, the "color" segments are definite large part of the manga's charm.