View Single Post
Old 2013-04-02, 09:34   Link #570
Matts
An... Historian OOOH-

I went through it, it has all the chapters, has some SheriRan, AruRan and AruSheri fanservice, Alto meets his Dad and has a talk with him (haven't read it, so no idea what they are talking about, after that comes the scene that dark posted where he has a towel over his head and Sheryl hugs him from behind) and it has 4 coloured illustrations inside: Blonde Sheryl + Purple haired Pirate Sheryl (heart and paper plane tattoo on her arm), Kabuki Alto in the back with Alto holding a paper plane in front, cute Brera and Ranka (nothing shippy), purple haired super pretty Sheryl in sexy and beautiful dress. The cover has Sheryl on the front, Ranka on the back in her pink outfit from the first movie, and the inside has Alto in his gothloli dress.
Kikuya's Minmay looks really, really strange. I think Sheryl is halucinating the old Macross idols, Sharon looks pretty.
I don't know when I'll get to reading it, but I would recommend it as a must have for anyone, I'm impressed with the amount of story we get for the price.

Michael and Klan or on the cover too, I just didn't notice it because the add for FB7 and MP BD's was covering that part.