View Single Post
Old 2007-10-25, 13:50   Link #36
Hikikomori Ja nai
Pony-tails Turn me on >_<

Send a message via AIM to Hikikomori Ja nai
Rambalings of an idiot....

Gets a 10 for Maria fanservice..... Tama getting shot was just hilarious and then the dieing message....
Spoiler for who killed tama?:

"Trick or treat-o" - classic..... I never did think of if they have holloween in Japan... so pretty much no.... only people looking to mooch candy.....

Katsura-sensei being dragged across the floor holding her robe together and yelling "wait...it'll show ...gentler...no,stop" while she is kicking with her free leg is hilarious.....

and Nagi didn't even to hide behind the drugged Hayate. You can clearly see her from the front with the Conan bow-tie. Speaking of which did anyway get the point of why everything was polka dots? I don't know if that is meant for anything other than just polka dots.

Spoiler for for the criminal:

To ask anyone who speaks Japanese, I am curious.... the narrator said Ore-chi when he was accused... wouldn't that loosely translate to 'little me?' ? Eclipse just put 'me?' but i remembered in black cat the little girl was called Hime-chi by '13'. It would have be funnier if he did say 'little me'

Ok my post is finally done... >_>