View Single Post
Old 2010-05-03, 11:38   Link #1148
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
As said it does imply a strong/close relationship however. I mean hickeys appear from passionate/strong sucking with lips and not by just kisses and those usually happen during sex or wild make-out.

Also you have to remember that she does visit him at home and its not the first time as well and I don't think you would suggest that they would just clean and study right?

It doenst mean sex per se, but does imply wil making out at least and considering his personality it doesn't seem like it would end up just with that.
One thing is for sure - the method chosen to purvey their physical relationship definitely made an impact with the readers. My gut sure did drop on that page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babohtea View Post
Aside from all shipping (I'm really neutral about everything. I like the characters themselves more than I like their relationships), does anyone else agree that Risa's art looked MUCH prettier this time around?
I thought she looked bigger than usual, but those clothes didn't help the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
People who root for side characters are usually more willing to proclaim it on the boards, just my personal (biased) observation though. On the other hand since I think "Risa's arc" is over this general attitude here will cool down given time. Yes I think we won't see much more from Risa, she may have said not to have given up yet but the rejected girl still showing some determination is quite common in manga, it doesn't have to mean she'll really have another important appearance. She'll probably get in line with Shou and Risa as just friends that will help from time to time.
I don't think we will see Risa after all of this. Utsumi is in dangerous waters and the ship will sink. Shou's had a little flooding, but Risa's has a major hole in the hull. Utsumi better find a life jacket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irie View Post
I got the impression the Risa drama will continue a bit further. It's a shame she wasn't turned down already since Utsu clearly doesn't have any romantic interest. If anything, his personality just refuses to hurt someone which shows just how immature he is. Anyway, I liked Risa and given her age, she'll rebound nicely.

I am a little surprised how much bagage all the other girls have. I can't seem to favor anyone since they all have some type of problem or ongoing drama. All of which is fine if you are in your college years but for high school kids it's a bit much. At least for a kid like Utsu to handle without getting burned.

Well, I guess it's not much of a reach to say Utsu will end up with a Yuki. Risa will have served her purpose motivating Yuki to evaulate her feelings and get a bit jealous. Expect her to take some action next episode. Utsu to be guilt striken with his situation with Risa and the drama goes on.
Realistically speaking, all girls have some sort of baggage, Shou's is normal and the jury is out on Yuki until we find out the truth. However, in terms of manga characters they certainly are on the progressive end.