View Single Post
Old 2006-10-24, 12:30   Link #32
imac2much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiobrz View Post
If you had read the post that KJ deleted, I actually thanked for their work on the pieces and tips, and added that even with them fully translated some questions would still not be fully visible without a clear answer for someone who experienced the game.
If you thank someone in one place, then call them a 14 year old person who does has no intention to help people in another... it doesn't make it "okay." In case you have selective memory, I'll quote your own words:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiobrz
What makes me mad about Higurashi is not the game, the manga nor the anime, but how people who know the answers for all of these questions will play "we know it, you don't" and don't help at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiobrz
How old are you, 14?

You are not the least interested in helping people solve the puzzles of Higurashi, you just want to feel superior because you know it. Guess what sherlock, here are lots of other people who played the game, as much as you people like to cover and hide the information to keep the feeling you are superior, in time that it will be all in vain.
So what that you thanked them somewhere? If I told you I thank you for posting, then flame you for being an ingrate (which I did), are you going to forget about what I said about you, and just sit dumb and happy that I thanked you, regardless of whatever else I said? Don't be silly. You thanked them and used them while it was of your own benefit, but then when you didn't get exactly what you wanted, you started flinging names and act ungrateful.

Quote:
I never said a word about being ingrate about the whole translation, you are jumping to dumb conclusions yourself.
Actually, you did. Read your quotes above... you accuse them of being "not the least interested in helping people solve the puzzles of Higurashi"... you obviously don't appreciate the work they've done up until now if you can make such an accusation.

Quote:
Besides the lack of consideration that there are people who CANNOT play the game is amazing. Easy for you to say "buy the game and put the patch", well, I can't, why? my problem. I'm not rich you know. Lest let not forget we are at a fansub-piracy BT forum
Piracy will never be 'justified', no matter how rich or poor you are. Sure, it will still exist, but it never makes it alright. If you did enough research, you'd realize that a translation for both Minagoroshi and Matsuribayashi are in the works (and some patches already released), which is why kj and company don't spoil everything. The leaders of the t/l projects actually asked them not to spoil everything for people who want the proper experience of playing the game.

Don't try to use the excuse of "I'm just poor, please feel sorry for me, hand everything to me." This is a forum for dicussing matters related to Higurashi, not a piracy-bittorrent forum. Are many items of note acquired through torrents or piracy? Probably, but that doesn't make it justified. Besides, I don't even understand how this excuse is pertinent, since being poor doesn't prevent you from playing the game and patch. Sounds like you're just whining again.

Keep posting if you want, you're just making yourself look all the more foolish.