View Single Post
Old 2008-01-20, 21:01   Link #97
Ekoko

After watching few episodes of second from the long anime free break I underwent due to many series of unfortunate events, I think its anyone's guess as to how Yuji summons a silver flame whenever he setup a Fuzetsu. Possibly because it was shown that Pheles can bind Johan's existence into the Reiji Maigo, theres no telling what other presence you can install inside the Maigo. Hence my logical reasoning is Silver is also trapped inside the Maigo along with Johan when Broken Blade casted a jizaiho of some sorts. It might mean unfortunate for Margery, Silver had been almost killed by someone else and now living a comfy life in Yuji. Does this mean more Yuji grows his power/control over it, Silver will slowly start to resurface and take over Yuji's body? Kind of reminds me of that old game Soul Calibur where the evil sword took over the swordsman's body and mind.

I'm bit confused about Jizaiho(Unrestricted Spells) as well. Can anyone simply cast it? For some reason I don't seem to see Margery cast it very often if at all lately. While we see the enemies cast it without as much raising their fingers like Pheles when she pulled a Inbelna on Shana. What can be considered a Jizaiho? Right now my deduction is Jizaiho is a spell casted over the Fuzetsu to give the user a field advantage or raise their own attributes within the space of Fuzetsu, though this would contradict somewhere since we see Margery using a Jizaiho on Hecate chan when she's playing with sparrows in school grounds. Is it safe to say anything out of the ordinary like releasing a fire ball from a sword be considered a unrestricted spell? And lastly What is so unrestricted about Jizaiho? On same context can Yuji's silver flame be considered a Jizaiho of sorts? I see many other people casting Fuzetsu yet I don't see flames so vividly blazing from the ground like Yuji's/Silver's (In Margery's past). Nvm watched episode 8 and found out from Shana and Alastor's dialogue (Yuji is ready to cast Jizaiho -> Fuzetsu )

Margery's Past

I'm too confused to begin. Basicly she's after the Silver flame man in armor. Other than killing off her henchmen and staring at her with alot of eyes, did he do anything else to contribute more hate than he's worth? And how could such a dangerous villain simply leave his potential angel of vengence live to tell the experience(Or not tell)? I don't mind being spoiled considering I can't find the novels anywhere in nz (At least not a english one).

Does anyone have a cropped pic of Shana's predecessor to hold the Crimson eye/hair slayer title? I can't seem to remember which episode she was briefly seen and wanted to compare her with Pheles even though we all know Pheles is a totally different person ^^