View Single Post
Old 2012-01-15, 05:43   Link #51
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
For the people who thought Shaft cut the twister game.....it's not true. Everything shown in the episode was it. The chapter ended on Nadeko inviting him to play and then the next chapter started with her mom coming back home.
Oh, I naturally thought the twister game was what was cut short when I read your comment. What was it they left out then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Unfortunately I will have to say that Nadeko's appeal as an innocent little shy girl, essentially just a moe blob, was tossed out the window this episode as well. She was really perverted this episode, but also I hate her new look. Where's that damn hat
That's nothing new. She's always been a rather perverted girl underneath her pure and innocent facade. I'm not sure perverted is the right word, she's just aware of her sex appeal and is using it to get what she wants (which is Araragi's love, not (only) his dick). That's part of why we love her so much: she isn't a typical moe blob. It's simply becoming more apparent now that she has decided to be more aggressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikijin View Post
Tsukihi did throw the remote, and Araragi catched it and put it back on the table. Sengoku did bolt the door. Araragi commented she was reliable enough in crime prevention. This as part of a series of comments where he viewed Sengoku as a child. Mind that Sengoku also locked even the door of her room. By the way, she even hid Araragi's shoes just in case so her parents wouldn't find out.
Hahaha
I wish they had kept that line in. He was completely oblivious to what she was trying to do, wasn't he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikijin View Post
You didn't notice, but the story actually advanced even in this episode. Nadeko mentioned that the matter the Fire Sisters are involved with is the "charms" Nadeko suffered from, and that they were searching for the one who spread the charms around. Nadeko was objectively the best character Araragi could get this info from. All the rest was something funny to fill the chapter.
Even I who was completely bewitched by Nadeko didn't fail to notice she provided some important information about the fire sisters' current situation. This episode strongly hinted Karen will get into trouble with whoever was indirectly (?) responsible for Nadeko's predicament in Bake. I'd like to add that Nadeko's feelings for Araragi are also part of the story, so there's nothing with wrong with spending time on her attempts to seduce him, especially when she looks so cute doing so. While it obviously isn't the focus of this arc, I'm sure it's something the story will deal with seriously at some point.

I bet whatever is in Nadeko's closet will be important too. First time I've seen a closet with a digilock