View Single Post
Old 2012-11-12, 18:20   Link #788
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
The hits just keep on coming. I am really admiring Ishizuka Atsuko's work. Episode 6 just seemed to flow smoothly by and was over before I realized it. Then I discovered she had been involved in the storyboarding and directing. Hard to say who's responsible for what, of course, but I so admired episode one, which she storyboarded and directed, that I have this idea that she has the subtle knack of managing a show's flow and rhythm to make it work. I'm really looking forward to ep8, when she will work with Hanada Jukki.
Oh cool I get an excuse to fanboy about Ishizuka Atsuko again (for like the 5th time in this thread!,never get tired of it)

She's the reason I really got intrigued in this,I was looking forward to her TV directorial debut but never expected it to be a LN adaptation at JC staff,I was expecting some experimental noitamina anime at madhouse

She's spent years at Madhouse leaning under the likes of Morio Asaka and Masayuki Kojima,she notably was assistant director of NANA.
Here's an interview about a Chihayafuru episode she storyboarded here and here

And here's her website: http://aaoxx.lolipop.jp/web/ where there's a part where she sometimes answers comments,looks like she said a while back she was really excited about ep 4,6 and 8

Last edited by totoum; 2012-11-12 at 18:34.
totoum is offline   Reply With Quote