View Single Post
Old 2009-11-17, 21:17   Link #58
Shinigami_Mello
All hail Oyashiro-sama

Send a message via MSN to Shinigami_Mello
My first love. Well. I'm currently in the midst of that.~

For the longest of time, I was fairly uninterested in any sort of romantic relationships or romance in general. My first -crush- caught me when my guard was down in 9th grade, and geez, did I crush on him. But I had strictly told myself I wouldn't get in a relationship and I was quite sure he wasn't attracted to me.

Not too long after that, I moved and it faded away. I went through another crush a good year later in my new school, and the other person in question actually -did- like me, but well, he never asked me out, even though he was obviously crushing on me baaadly. BUT. That was okay too. It passed and well, neither of them were all that wonderful anyways. In the end!

But okay. One of the things I was against were online relationships. I saw some really stupid things go on involving that with some of my online friends, and just. It was a bit 'NO' to me. And I didn't even want a relationship! I promised myself I wouldn't get one. And then. I meet this one guy who I started to crush on quite badly. I don't even know why. It was so strange. But months, and months passed. And he began crushing on me as well, not that I knew it. Looking back, we were -so- obvious. There wasn't even a confession. After about seven months, we just both came to a mutual understanding that we were crushing on the other preeeetty badly. And so. A few days later after talking it over, he asked me out. And I told him my thoughts over it, which he knew beforehand but. Just. I liked him too much to refuse. AND SO. That's where we are now! It's only been three months, but yeep. We are. Very close. Probably because we're always -very- open with each other, and it's just wonderful really. I feel a little silly because I broke every rule to myself, and what's worse is that he lives in another country. My parents wouldn't approve of this either, heavens no. But well, I'm happy. And he's going to visit me in the Summer too. And we speak on phone or through mic almost every day. SO. We'll see, I suppose.~

But it's nice, it's really nice. Wahaha.
Shinigami_Mello is offline   Reply With Quote