View Single Post
Old 2011-05-04, 06:25   Link #672
Westlo
Lets be reality

Did we really need a subforum for AnoHana? I mean this is only 11 episodes and is an anime original story to boot. So there's no need to have forums so we can have threads full of spoilers complaining about a line used @ this point of the chapter was instead used 3 lines later! Or how this scene in the manga was re-imagined in the anime in a different way to how I thought it would be when I read the manga! People blatantly spoiling things etc...

Meh whatever I don't really mind and obviously whatever I say has no bearing on the situation, I just feel that some threads lose a little something once they move to subforums. All the discussion being packed into one place just gets spread so thin and it's not the same. Some series it's needed due to various reasons but I don't see why one was needed here.

Anyway it's cool AnoHana got a subforum.. because if any show deserved one from this season than this was it, but whether it made sense to make one is another thing entirely. But it's cool I can rock with this....
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote