View Single Post
Old 2009-09-30, 14:32   Link #88
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
@Blackbeard: Don't take your dissatisfaction with Moria out on poor Boa-chan.... Joking aside, while I love that she struck a logia (which instantly bumps her strength up, in my book), I do agree that she is acting too impulsively. Then again, this makes me very interested in what her story will be after the "war" (before I thought she would simply go back to Amazon Lily, and then maybe in an epilogue she could be with Luffy, but now that she has shown her true colours and has chosen a side, it seems almost impossible for Boa to return home (unless the island has some way of escaping the Marines hold over them)).
I just hope that Smoker doesn't become fodder for her. An important character like him who vows to rise up in the ranks and chase Luffy in the New World deserves much better than that. I would actually be content if they stalemate each other. That outcome would appease fans of both Smoker and Hancock.

@MihawkXGP - I hope you're right. It doesn't make sense for a warlord to be so easily beaten by another warlord. What would be the point in the WG recruiting someone so weak into the shichibukai?