Thread: Licensed Date A Live [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-27, 17:08   Link #2498
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
My point was just because Yoshino hasn't done anything doesn't mean she isn't importent and unlike the alchemist she doesn't just disapear.

no pretty much the only major thing that comes out of that volume is the thing in Touma's right hand. Neither the basis for God's Right Seat's goal or Gremlin's leader methods are related to that.
Spoiler:
Bad.
If you read the novel you will know that the method of purifying the soul in order to reach a superior order comes from the alchemist methods. The same method is used by GRS in order to cleanse themselves from the sin and obtain angelic bodies and powers.

Vol.2 also talks about micro and macro theories that Othinus from NT uses to create the holistic esper. The whole point of New Testament' current antagonist's mission is that.

Its not just some little hints.

Edit:
If you are talking about the invisible thing, the anime missed it but it heavily implies the dragon from Touma's arm wasn't made up by Aurelus as Styil suggest but from Touma's own arm, he only gave it a physical form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farios View Post
Aren't we discussing about the alchemist character and background?

I don't read the LN but by relevant i hope you don't mean something that only matters because it hints of something that happens later, as long as the cutted event itself doesn't really matters than it really doesn't matters in the end

...So? What's your point?
Izzard was exactly the same age and character Touma was before his memory whip.

Its relevant because Aureolus Izzard is what Touma would have become and could be if he failed(or fails) to save Index.
Both are similar to the point of sacrificing everything for the sake of those who needed help but only one could win against fate while the other failed but didn't give up.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2013-04-27 at 17:20.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote