View Single Post
Old 2007-10-02, 10:41   Link #135
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTouch View Post
Reducing the overall difficulty of boss encounters, as Wordplay suggested, has been mentioned about a few months ago by some players. The idea has been supported by both the raiding and non-raiding playerbase. However, Blizz reps did not touch on the topic and it has dissolved amidst the junk on the WoW forums.

I too, am all for the idea of a reduced difficulty (and maybe even raid cap) for a "normal" boss encounter (with a "heroic" level being as it is now).

My theorycraft on the matter is that Blizz on their end just wants people to stick around and try to form up a larger group / raid / guild amongst themselves to be able to raid content as it is now. After all, more time spent = more money for Blizz. That is probably their way of thinking, from my point of view.

Not that it works in my opinion.
Well I agree with that..but the whole, more time spen equals more money for Blizz. Well, if your like my dad and you pay all the way through even when you don't play....seriously...my dad used to play Star Wars Galaxies (not complaining, I did too XD) when it first came out before the game went to crapy NGE..but that's not my point...he no longer plays and he still pays for his 4 accounts.....Not to mention paying for his 2 WoW accounts...and he wonders why he never has money...lol
siya is offline   Reply With Quote