View Single Post
Old 2008-10-05, 09:35   Link #266
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

And let the Saji Mind Screws BEGIN!! 1 down on a huge chain till the end. We still have 2 major people to go that will screw him up (Louise and Ali Al Saachez) which will be full of epic and lulz.

What a shame Setsuna and Exia got screwed in the first 5 or so minutes of his reappearance only to get his ass saved by Tieria.

And looks like Louise was already piloting some sort of A-Head but she was shaking like a crack addict without her crack which made me lol.

I also had to lol that Sumeragi was in Billy's bed (and in the preview Setsuna drops in on their house oh boy! )

MASKED MAN GRAHAM CHAR AKER APPEARED! I'm pretty sure he talked about his lover's return.

I KNEW IT!! Wang Liu Mei is working with the Innovators! You bastard!

Lol'd at the Tieria girl twin

Looks like my earlier theory of Lyle being contracted by Setsuna during the time skip got shot down. He better be trained or Celestial being is screwed.

His face was so shocked when Setsuna told him his Neil was a Gundam Meister and that he had died. But he seems to be laid back just like his twin and on the Ptolemaios (or some other meeting place) so this should be interesting.

I'm just waiting till Feldt sees him and she go crazy inside.

is Gundam 00 taking over the Code Geass mind screws (in trade for Lelouch's Celestial being plan) because they already have so many set ups for some.

I confess my love to Gundam 00 now. Don't let me down!
9/10
El_Lazy_Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote