View Single Post
Old 2011-04-19, 18:44   Link #1315
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Man, when's the next ep going to come around. I swear we've had every topic dished out, with some coming back around again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Anyway, with Aria I get the feeling that this problem will be prevalent from the start... I mean her character's lines in the first episode felt like an amagalm from the loli tsundere that Rie has voiced in the past,
Hmm, that's something I brought up earlier, where I wondered if the author created the character with Kugumiya in mind, which in my opinion, has a major drawback, where if one were to do so, it will be a question of Kugumiya's works, and not her voice. Which is why it seems like we've seen this kind of girl before.

I must be one of the few who don't seem the least bit phased by it, though. And that's probably because... I want more Rizelmine

Quote:
as for the concept it too damn similar to index... a city hardly accessible by adults, where select youngster behave unrealistically... I really hope I am wrong, but...
Not just a city, but The Island. .....okay, I get it, not many people know about the Michael Bay movie, and while the concept is different, it's still... an island, a place only the chosen few can be an innocent civilian's insurance policy like a human shield
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote