View Single Post
Old 2013-08-06, 14:48   Link #4712
Candyshark

Isn't Kamachi forcefeeding Mikoto this developement? It is seems really major in this chapter but does not echoes anywhere later in Indexverse. Who knows how long it gonna gaher dust untill kamachi decide to put it in novels. Sometimes I think Mikoto popularity hurts to merchandise. To me most interesting question is not what kind of value does Mikoto has on chessboard but the transformation looks? Why even affecting Misaka Network with virus has effect on Original? I thought they are not that "connected" to each other.

Putting falcon punches and maniac laughs aside: I do hope it is build up for Full Tuning. Like she is failsafe exactly if Mikoto looses control. I don't believe Aleister does not have Kaspersky laying somewhere around. Besides I don't believe Mikoto can reach same thing as Accel simply seeing her powers to be too ordinary compared to the rest of 5's. Spitting sparks aint impressive when you are up against mosters who bent laws of universe. Even Mental Out is more intriguing. Can't help but to feel Hanten Shiranui vibes. Plus her development been amazing thus far.

For sure a chapter to feed unsatable minds of fanfiction enthusiasts.