View Single Post
Old 2007-05-09, 14:30   Link #100
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
I'm 95% certain that those girls are one and the same person =) Seeing that Rozen Loli has stayed as Rozen Loli for seventeen years, and is always hiding out from the sun just like Matsuri is, it would be natural to assume that she has been afflicted with the same condition as Matsuri (I'd like to call it Porphyric Hemophilia ) ever since that day 17 years ago. To add something from the loony bin, I'll add that Matsuri may have saved Rozen Loli's life back then, at the expense of granting her immortality. Maybe she made her drink her blood to compensate for the blood loss?
you have a point there...i was going to comment that they both have different eye colours but looking again the hues are near enough the same O.o

could be a good point that she was saved by matsuri but the side effect resulted in her being immortal...that the second scene a few years later where people are supposidly trying to kill the "vampire" ~ hmm

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS