View Single Post
Old 2011-05-27, 01:21   Link #2219
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

^-- This series did have it's share of "Kugimiya Rie voicing a tsundere loli? Pass", and for the life of me, why do viewers judge it [the series] that way without even seeing it? Condemning the entirety of the series all because a voice actress just so happened to be chosen in yet another similar role again? Maybe it's because I'm not like that, that I don't understand why the hate against her tsundere loli roles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob View Post
It's like listening to people complain about too many action scenes in an action movie .... what?
Ahaha, this made me laugh. I had read the Rottentomato rating for Pirates of the Caribbean 4, and can you believe their consensus? "Noisy action sequences?" Say what? Granted I haven't watched that yet, but did they want this to be a early 1900's silent film?

Quote:
Since I've always been interested in human reasoning and psychology,
Huh, didn't know I had a comrade there

Quote:
Lastly, to all of the people that keep complaining about they hate Louise, Taiga, Aria, etc. etc. etc. Kugimiya Loli-tsun characters are a staple now and probably will be for a long time to come, learn to love them or just shut up and walk away, if their complaining is annoying to you what makes you think your complaining isn't annoying to the rest of us?
How very true. Early in my days here I used to brush it off and talk something else silly, but I age too you know, and nowadays I'm not always going to ignore things like that and talk about the best bouncing boobies of the recent ep (well I will do the latter)
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote