Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-11-21, 21:38   Link #5706
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
I don't care if it follows the manga or not, I just wanna feel like I'm watching something, that I'm actually watching something with meaning. Season II just has no meaning to me yet, there is just no story even for its own derivation of the world its centered in. I just want "some" story and not 30 minuets of censored pantie shots with no point other than wasting time and episodes. Its hard to make an anime without a good solid story to carry that anime onwards. And R+V anime is slowly losing me unless it can pick it up. If there going for just school adventure type short stories then they could be doing it a lot better. It's not impossible to run an anime with lack of story plot (just look at haruhi) but they kill that aspect by bringing in the over censored what would be pantie shots.

And you can say bringing in Kokoa is a story element, but shes has just as much air time as ruby and a little more than gin, yet shes supposed to be a big turning point in the story. So i don't consider her episodes part of a story, all they were where introducing her character and then throwing her aside to show up every so often in the anime.

Short Version:
I just feel like their over killing the anime.
but if its following the manga, it kinda does have some meaning there, u cant just say its 30 min of panty shots, cuz then the whole show would just be panties, each ep. has its own meaning, most of them are just concentrating on each different girl this time, and the introduction of kokoa and kyo, plus kokoa wasnt a huge turning point, just another chick in the story, but instead of loving tsukune, its inner moka...

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote