View Single Post
Old 2008-08-01, 07:20   Link #3188
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Before I dive into the backlog, I'll say my piece on the current Negihaverse crisis.

First off, Comar, I agree with the others that saying 'this is my universe, I play by my rules' ruins the point of posting here at all. This place is to write and discuss concepts, stories and characters.

I don't agree that every character that would be concidered H4XXED by Nanohaverse standards immediately needs nerfing. These characers are established characters of that universe, changing them would be like changing Reinforce I because she is overpowered by Negimaverse standards. They are supposed to be powerfull characters. They aren't OC's, they are CC's, they are characters that are far more constricted by the storyline then OC's are.

However I also disagree with Comar's listing of Evangeline. Comar labels Eva as 'an ultimate SSS-ranked badass' but I ask, does Evangeline really deserve that rank?

To put it into perspective, all we've seen Eva do is throw around a few big spells, and the biggest we've seen her do was freeze a Demon Lord.

Hayate froze an entire airport.

No, Evangeline is far from SSS in my book. S-rank, maybe. SS-rank at most.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote