View Single Post
Old 2012-08-25, 21:23   Link #1092
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syokool View Post
I don't quite understand you. In wich way do you'd prefer Mari & Mayumi more?

As characters, or as the girl (Saegusa senpai) whou will end up together with Tatsuya?
Broadly speaking, just characters. I'm not on-board the shipper's deck for any ships yet. While Miyuki's moments with Tatsuya where they act like shameless lovers are fun, it's not exactly at the level where I would want to ship them.

And it's not like I dislike Miyuki or anything, pretty much most of the characters in Rettousei thus far is pretty likable with their own character traits, even if there's only just that at this point of time. ( since only the Shibalings have the time dedicated towards setting up the backstory drama at this point )...

Well, with the exception of everytime 'Hurr Bloom/Weed' gets brought up in some regard or respect.

It's not like I meant to spark anything in particular with that question, it just piqued my curiosity mainly because of the... somewhat... suffocating amounts of Miyuki love thrown around these parts.

*runs*

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.