View Single Post
Old 2006-09-10, 20:37   Link #21
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
I don't see Yamato's wood similar than the Kyubi's chakra at all, if I had to compare it to something it would be Gaara's sand (ie a moving chakra-imbued stuff) which we did see Sasuke avoiding precisely when he charged the Sand Egg against Gaara. The power of the Chidori Nagashi was enough to shred Yamato's wood during the chapter 308 so it should still be the same anyway.

I don't really scale Sasuke's level right now, I do think he could beat Yamato but how much power should he use for that I'm not sure. Base mode? CS mode? CS2 full power?
I dunno.
The few we saw and heard about him was just enough to say that he's mean to be very strong, strong enough for his growth supposed to be unnatural thanks to special drugs and/or Kinjutsu but not strong enough to take on Itachi.
That place him above Neji who's however a jounin, possibly somewhere near Yamato, Kakashi, etc. possibly even above them at full power and below someone like Itachi.

The truth is Sasuke's level is entirely dependant of Naruto's. The stronger Naruto will get the better Sasuke will be. Simple as that.
Yamato is also very good with earth and water related jutsus. We know how much he is capable of based on what we saw especially in the recent chapters. If Sasuke decides to attack Yamato rather than flee like his master, then he is bound to suffer some pain.
[/QUOTE]

Yes I echo your sentiments exactly. I would be very surpurised if when Naruto and sasuke meet, that one would p0Wn the other, they will be similar.

Just right now, it's hard to tell how much cheese Kishi is gonna put into Sasuke...

1) CS2 (more?)
2) A powerful "that Jutsu"
3) Kusangi
4) Chidori Nagasaki or whatever
5) Genjutsu like crazy - going into Naruto's mind and suppressing Kyuubi
6) Kinjutsu
7) And dang it my goodness Drugs. Really, think about that. Sasuke is on Drugs, that's pretty sorry
8) Oh yea the Sharingan

--> Its hard to tell how crazy Kishi is making Sasuke.

Seriously... Itachi must be so crazy...
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote