View Single Post
Old 2011-09-18, 16:09   Link #14150
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Rental Magica indeed Twi Twi Twi... in OM. I remember one back in 2007 or something then their is also one in jcafe and the twilight scan.. well the user name is pretty normal.

And I don't think they want to devour the winner of the war. In Bardway's explanation (yes still bardway for me. Birdyway just sound ... like a bird >.> 4ch bird bird) and Kaori's fight with the magician. It looks to me they are just venting their rage on something. With their goal been abruptly ended fast. They are just group of magicians that lost their goal. Even their magician's name was not being used in the battle. And also it looks like they hate the hero. They even brought down a castle just to welcome the hero back in action
All of them are me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
They aren't if there is someone behind the scenes giving them a strong support like... lets say... Laura Stuart.

Hi Twi! Its been long since I joined OM just before it shut down the mangas...
Hey! How's it going?

What does she gain from it?
That castle wouldn't even dent Aleister's place. Right now, she's allied with him, but seeking to stab him in the back and take everything he has. Destroying AC really wouldn't do that.