Thread: Crunchyroll Saint Seiya Omega
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-24, 00:01   Link #2029
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
Spoiler for its true:
I agree about Eden too, i think when a character development is all about getting closer to a second character, it often ends up hurting their personal growth (which is why it's much easier to grasp Kouga, Eden and Souma's developments through the series than Yuna's). I mean, Eden's development was the opposite of that, letting go of things allowed him to grow and shine.

Speaking of which, even Yuna's sad war backstory, which was pretty interesting, ended up forgotten and being almost as irrelevant, so far, as that dead friend from Ryuhou's past. Hopefully those things come up again in the next arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
for what i read seiya not gonna appear on second season this( at last his seyu if i'm not wront he said who episode 50 or 51 will be he last time in his seiya role, for this i believe who the old bronze saints not gonna appear and only gonna be focused on the 6 plus the "steel" guy
That's not correct, Seiya's role was reported to be bigger, he'll even have a rivalry going on with Titan. His voice actor himself said Seiya will be more active in the next arc, being for this generation (his words) what Aiolia was for Seiya's (i don't even think Aiolia was that important, but..)
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote