View Single Post
Old 2010-04-12, 19:27   Link #1527
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

This is where Alchemist tries to force his perspective onto someone else.... again. This is where the other user retaliates by attempting to force their views or him or denying it altogether, or where they talk about perspective.

It's perspective, don't agree with it? Tough luck, people don't have to like a ship or a pairing. I don't know who you are, I don't much give a damn. That doesn't give you the right, the privilege, or the obligation to insult a person by denying their ship or their views.

Shipping and pairing is ALL perceptual. I rofl because of people trying to force their favorite pairing onto another person. Retaliating because someone talked down to your favorite pairing? Big deal, it happens all the time.

Right until someone insults the characters rather then the pairing, then I'd get angry.

Don't go shoving your ideals or views on someone else. People are free to what they wanna do and what they can like. You into doujinshi? Okay, I dislike it until it's clean and has a story. You like renjixRukia? Fine by me, just don't go flaunting it around because you think or feel differently.

Randumo's perception is Randumo's perception. The only thing it's doing is SHOWING randumo's perception.

Oh, it's also threatening your pairing, thus you denounce, insult, or simply deny. I think this is more about people in general now rather then you.

I don't give a damn. Long as the characters got brains, skill, and a design to em'... (and if the girl is someone I can like.) then it's fine by me.

...Sorry? Did that go over the top? xD