View Single Post
Old 2011-07-05, 09:51   Link #7452
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I see. I thought it was the same clothes before ^^;

But it doesn't proved enough that she's ( C.C. ) really watching them before.
They could've meet somewhere-- because Lelouch spent his time hiding in Kururugi Shrine.

I remembered there's a lot of things changed from the main story.
Like Suzaku's connection with Geass, Kallen's plot, even how the 25th episode of S1 should ended.
Maybe it was a part of it.

Let's see how Shikkoku no Renya handle those things
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynor View Post
Also why would he want them to know how his main weapon worked? He had a GREAT chance to tell Kallen about his Geass and how it worked in the second episode of R2, and he says jack to her about it. Look at how loyal she was already, if he had just spilled the beans about how he Geassed her at school to find out if she was at the ghetto and learned that you could only use it once... Well truth be told she'd probably be dead as I doubt she'd have even asked Lelouch about that thing when he got called to the hanger. And Lelouch only said what he said then because he thought he was going to die and didn't want her to die too.
Actually, Kallen is already knew about his Geass from C.C during time skip.

If not, she won't ask about, "Did you use your Geass to bind my will?"
That's enough clue-- especially by the fact that she spent most of her time to learn about Lelouch from C.C.

It's not because she's loyal.
At first, she needed him as Zero who guided them ( R2 Turn 7 )
Later, it turned to be something beyond devotion as she stated on her poem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
If you read Mutuality, you'll see that he was despondent over Nunnally's apparent demise. Also, and this is important, when Suzaku asks him whether there are other methods for taking care of Schneizel and achieving peace, he confirms that there are. The atonement through death simply doesn't make sense because of everything he's doing to get there, from brainwashing mooks, putting masks on them and treating them as cannon fodder. He also assassinated many rebelling families, who C. C. noted had a right to object to him taking their status away. All of this was far worse than what Lelouch was supposedly atoning for.

Not to mention, of course, that unsatisfyingly, people responsible for either the betrayal or the strife that he was trying to STOP, such as Ohgi, Villetta and Cornelia, walked away with reasonably happy endings.
I did read Mutuality before.
I also hated about Lelouch idea for there's no other way.

But the Complete Guide noted this on Suzaku's page :
"For the fact that he can atone for his sins through Zero's mask. As the results of fulfilling his own wish."

Kallen's page :
"Kallen realizes his thoughts for her- The little wish known as ‘I’d like you to fulfill your own dreams’.”

After reading those line, for me, the reason why he chose Zero Requiem over Nunnally become reasonable.
He'd rather choose to fulfill all of his pillars wishes rather than living with just to lose all of his pillars after losing all of his important people.

The ZR also playing this in the following order,
Spent the last romance moment with Kallen ( Turn 22 )
Spent the last friendship moment with Suzaku ( Turn 25 )
Spent the last brother moment with Nunnally ( Turn 25 )

It's impossible to evade Ougi, Viletta, and Cornelia huh ?

I don't mind with Cornelia.
Her foolishness is limited by the similar mindframe called Euphimia, just like Suzaku.
The differences is, Suzaku learned and accept the truth, and Cornelia is learned but denying the truth.

Ougi and Viletta ?
I don't mind with their relationship during S1. Because it's natural.
But well--- R2 really make me angst by the fact :

- Accepting Schniezel to invade OoBK mindframe ( He's your enemy-- why he manufacturing the FLEIJA if it's not to eliminating all of you )
- Playing "I'm a victim, so i have enough reason to betray him" ( It's Lelouch who gave you that uniform and pride )
- Sent Kallen as a bait and almost kill her in process ( She's Naoto sister, your friends little sister-- Even you forgot about her during the time when she's captured just by Viletta cases )
- Trade Lelouch for Japan ( It's the same thing with trading UFN with Japan, are you an idiot ? I'm understand if it's Kaguya, but Todo to share this mindframe, WTF )
- There's a flying fortress as a nuclear station. And you're allowing this even for just a one battle ? Especially knowing there's enough time to learn that Pendragon is already dissapeared from the map ?! Or also to learn that Lelouch army is a lot weaker compared to yours ?

Too bad Mt. Fuji eruption failed to kill him.
But at least, he's located at the smallest and the furthest picture from the center on Kallen's board, not even his wedding picture located there.
I'm satisfied enough with the fact that even one of the main characters who knew him didn't really appreciate his happiness

Last edited by Tactics; 2011-07-05 at 11:16.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote