View Single Post
Old 2008-09-21, 21:58   Link #10548
yamibakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by vio5555 View Post
See the answer I gave to him about this. Lelouch was willing to discard/dispose of her if she was still the Nunally in the past. He and Suzaku wanted to save her (since they assumed that she was still that Nunally); Suzaku tells Lelouch to go and save one person and depose another. Presumably the one to be saved is Nunally.

The problem is that Lelouch doesn't come upon the blind helpless Nunally of the past who just blindly trusted Suzaku and distrusted Zero which frustrated him. This is Nunally standing on her own and telling Lelouch of her own will that she's going to stop him.

He wasn't prepared to come and save "this" Nunally which was able to defeat Geass.
I think so too. Read this made me think of the idea that maybe what Suzaku means by disposing one person and saving another turns out to actually be reversed. Looking from the outside, we would automatically think hey Suzaku means disposing Schneizel and saving Nunally when infact the opposite happens. Schneizel is.. 'saved' while Lelouch is forced to dispose of Nunally because she stands in the way of ZR. Wouldn't that be ironic. I don't think thats what it is, but I was just saying what was on my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Decoy ship for Nunnally, you'd pick up on these facts if you paid attention. As for Guilford, well, with the amount of people surviving from ejection seats this episode I think anythings possible now, especially when he was right on the edge of the blast radius. At least he didn't get away unscathed
Yeah I can see how it might be weird no one is dying and with ejection seats being employed everywhere(maybe they're making up for a lack of use this season? heh.). But maybe the idea is that the key members of the Black Knights are supposed to survive? This increases their chances of learning the truth if they do learn the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killbethy View Post
Another interesting thing was when Millay remarked to Rivalz that "their student council" was fighting against the world. It certainly didn't sound like she or Rivalz hated Lelouch, Suzaku, or Nina at that point.

KrimzonStriker: They're probably depressed that they got left behind I bet you
And Kallen, and Gino, and Anya - also fighting as they are part of the student council.