View Single Post
Old 2007-06-15, 04:22   Link #1867
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

I wonder how Nightengale would react.
I was really unsure about adding that part about involuntary flirting.

Arrows? And the Black and Red color scheme. She looks dangerous.

Not much now. Aurion's pretty much out of juice already.
And yes, even struggle bind wasn't enough.

Thanks.
I'm not crazy enough to include Aurion beating R1 back to the Ethereal realm in my scenario. Like I said before, I don't intend him to beat Reinforce here. That would be too broken. Aurion is definitely not as powerful as the Aces when magical stamina is concerned. But he has lots of strategies to counter even the most powerful spells. If you would notice, Reinforce's version of Hresvelgr (nine magic circles instead of Hayate's five) was estimated to be quite as powerful as standard Breaker moves. Aurion, not being capable of such feats easily by his own magic supply, was forced to use a lot from the surroundings, as well as using twelve cartridges, not to mention sacrificing an above-average armed device just to match it quickly. And about the seemingly infinite mana part, It has something to do with your haxx battalion. I'll consult you first before I get to that part later. It has something to do with Reinforce.

And yes, please prepare for the CLIMAX! The tentative title for that part is 'Part 4 : Endgame'.

Maybe I'll include a little preview.
Hora...

Spoiler for Preview:

Many thanks to Nightengale for the idea.
Almaria = C3P0
Aurion = Han Solo