View Single Post
Old 2008-06-18, 03:03   Link #512
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam2448 View Post
Kudos to Celtics, but I think the Lakers will undoubtedly the best team next year with the return of Andrew Bynum. Very scary to even think about how that could play out. The X factor in this case will be motivation.
Fisher will be grandpa next year (and he was key in many games this year, when Kobe was fighting his bad games, those games are also known as the games he was playing with injury). And, the rest of the core will be around 30. Kobe showed his age this year, in terms of injuries and performance drops (his teammates were compensating that to some extent). Who knows how much healthy will he be this time next year. (I think Spurs is a good place to look for an example, so as the Pistons.) The same can be said for Boston, but at least they will have a better path reaching that end, unlike Lakers who have to face again a stronger west.

I would like to see how the critics are going to evaluate the result (they were overly criticizing the Lakers all throughout the series, but, now that everything has ended, they can start to look ahead, to the next season). Those people were literally lynching anyone who was giving Boston a chance before the series started.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote