View Single Post
Old 2008-11-08, 03:23   Link #123
Undertaker

I know Kuma=Fisher Tiger theory is far fetched, usually I don't make assumption without some sort of logic behind some fact. It just for some reason, like you, I find the head shot really familiar and the only one I can pin it to was Kuma. Besides, I don't remeber it was clearely stated he wasn't Fishermen only that he's a cyborg thanks to Vegapunk.

As for waring with Fishermen, the response to the Tenryubito incident with SH was already illogical to begin with when they not only send Kizaru, but his right-hand Sentoumaru along with at least 3 Pacifistas for just one punch and all happens right before a persumed showdown with WB and understanding that there are 11 Supernovas (or at least 3 captains with at least 250 million bounties).

Granted, a war might end badly, but the fact that Junbei would be one of the Shikibukai under protection of WG and there isn't a mass hunt-down of at least Sun Pirate's members like what WG did to all that associated with Rogers' Pirate just seem to me that there are more stuff going on with Fisher Tiger than meets the eye.